I need someone to help with personal care at home.  Where do I start?


Southampton City Council has many services available to help and assist you in your own home, for example getting help with your personal care needs.  Their aim is to help you live independently in your own home for as long as possible.  Some of them may require an assessment and there may be associated costs.  You can find out more information and complete a Social care eligibility self-assessment here: https://www.southampton.gov.uk/health-social-care/adults/adult-social-care/adult-care-eligibility/